Our design team works closely with our Electrical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering teams utilizing an around the clock design cycle
All design services are done in-house, providing you with the best cost-effective solution
Synergy Circuits design services include:
- ⚬ Schematic capture.
- ⚬ Footprint creation and library management.
- ⚬ PCB Layout (Placement and routing).
- ⚬ Component 3d modeling.
- ⚬ Mechanical Analysis to check height clearances, keep-out areas etc.
- ⚬ Pre-Fab DFM validation.
- ⚬ Schematic vs Layout vs BOM check. Final BOM generation with stock check.
- ⚬ Netlist Translation from 1 tool to another.
- ⚬ Signal Integrity simulations up to 60GHz, includes 3D via and component modeling, timing analysis and S parameter extraction.
- ⚬ IBIS model creation and validation.
- ⚬ Connector pad optimization.
- ⚬ Power Integrity simulations including DC drop analysis and Power Delivery Network plots.
- ⚬ Current density 3d plot.
- ⚬ Impedance of the Power Delivery Network at multiple locations to provide decoupling techniques.
- ⚬ Frequency vs Impedance plot.
- ⚬ Thermal/EMI/EMC Analysis at system and PCB level. We provide a report consisting board temperatures, airflow, and temperature distribution.
- ⚬ Hot spot detection and correction proposals.
- ⚬ Heat sink solutions and cooling proposals.
- ⚬ Complete Hardware development support.
- Review our PCB Design portfolio of recent projects here!
Synergy Circuits is well versed in the following Design tools: Cadence Allegro, Mentor Graphics, Altium, OrCAD CIS Capture, Concept HDL, and AutoCAD.